It’s a life you’ll embrace, with a unique combination of eclectic style, rich history and contemporary conveniences.
Gables Old Town North embraces its historic setting. The community has become a choice for refined living. Reflecting a sense of modern style with a regard for the rich past, the community is invigorated with unique shopping, fine dining and a vibrant local art scene.
A New Day. Every Day.
Start your day on the central lawn for yoga or with coffee on the roof deck, overlooking the Potomac. In the summer, take a splash in the pool or relax in a poolside cabana. Light up the night stargazing by the fire pits in the outdoor lounge. Indulge in concierge services. Life is easier, so you can make the most of every day.
- Swimming pool with Cabanas
- Outdoor kitchen with grills
- Roof deck with views of the Potomac River
- Ground floor retail
- Central lawn for Yoga
- Outdoor Serenity Nook
- Fire pits and outdoor lounge with pergola
- Outdoor game area
- Community lounge
- Business Center
- Media/Conference room
- Underground parking
- Fitness Center with Fitness-On-Demand
- Community Green Space with Public Art
- Bike Repair Station
- Apartment homes built to the LEED Silver Building Standard
- Spa-inspired baths with LED-surrounded vanity mirrors and standalone showers
- Customizable Closet Storage systems*
- Designer kitchens and bath hardware and quartz waterfall countertops
- 12’ Ceiling heights*
- Decorator-selected tile and luxury plank flooring
- Air switch disposals
- Premium appliances, including washers and dryers in all homes
- Spacious terraces and Juliette balconies with inspiring views*
- Brick accent walls*
*in select homes
Space Designed with You in Mind.
Grounded by History.
A short walk to the heart of Old Town Alexandria, live in a mix of rich history and sophisticated style. A quick stroll will take you to the beautiful Potomac waterfront, eclectic shopping venues, exclusive dining options and inspiring art galleries.
Indulge in Concierge Services
Make life easier, so you can make the most of every day.